Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

May 5, 2014

Kiseki no Hoshi Botanical Museum

This is a continuation of my previous entry
 
After the two-hour walk, we visited Kiseki no Hoshi Botanical Museum.
 
I felt lucky when I found vending machines for drinks. 
 
Here are advertisements of hamburger and taco or octopus rice.
No. 1 hamburger - this place is famous for its production of onions.
They include onion in the hamburgers.
Drink and french fries are included in the price 1,000 yen.

No. 2 Taco or Octopus rice set
This place is famous for its fishery of Octopus.

No comments:

Post a Comment