Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 3, 2015

Okuyama (Feb. 3)

I was so surprised to find these beautiful birds in the pond this morning!
 
Unfortunately, my camera was too small to take these birds. 
 
Please click here for good quality pictures for Mandarian Ducks.
 
 
 Three male & one female of
Oshidori or Mandarian Ducks
 






 

 
 
 
 
 
 Hiroyodor or Brown-eared Bulbul



Mozu or Bull-headed Shrike


 
 
 
Mejiro or Japanese White-eye


Look at the funny hairstyle!!



 
 
View from the top of Mountain  
 
 




Enaga or Long-tailed Tit

 
 



Tsugumi or Dusky Thrush
 
 


Kosagi or Little Egrets


No comments:

Post a Comment